Proceed with analysis with quality and rigor and achieve professional performance within the highest standards of laboratory practice by applicable legal requirements, recognized by the scientific community.
Promote the continuous improvement of the Management System, processes, and organization. Build loyalty with current customers and increase the number of new users/customers.
Total satisfaction of our users/customers who are and will remain our highest priority. Defend the good name and image of the Laboratory.
- Professional ethics;
- Respect for commitments;
- Valuing employees;
- Assume responsibility for Quality.
- Offer users/clients a service we are proud of, thus contributing to our success;
- Provide adequate resources and support;
- Motivate and involve all employees for continuous improvement, through familiarization with all Quality documentation;
- Achieve levels of Humanization and Quality, which make Aqualab a reference center in the field of Clinical Analysis, Water, and Food, maintaining the highest standards of laboratory practice.
AQUALAB management assumes the adoption of a Management System based on the following requirements:
NP EN ISO 9001
NP EN ISO/IEC 17025 EN
Normas para Laboratórios Clínicos
Manual de Boas Práticas Laboratoriais
NP EN ISO 15189
AQUALAB is committed to good professional practices and guaranteeing the quality of the tests and the samplings carried out.