For us, in the Aqualab Group, Quality is very important. We have therefore established a Quality Program that aims to ensure the validity and credibility of the results we provide to our clients.
To assess the accuracy, we perform daily several levels of Internal Quality Control, whose results are handled and interpreted by the person in charge of each section, with the aid of a computer program – Unity Real Time – which allows us to compare our performance with that of other laboratories, through inter-laboratory monthly reports.
The accuracy is evaluated through participation in the following Programs of External Quality Assessment:
- Glycated Hemoglobin
- Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Ac
- Physical-Chemical Parameters – Residual Waters
- Physical-Chemical Parameters – Water for Human Consumption
- LGC Aquachek Standards – Physical-Chemical Parameters in Effluents
- LGC Standards QWAS – Microbiological Parameters in Water
- LGC Standards QMS – Microbiological Parameters in Foods